Traveling to a new ski resort can be a little daunting with the possibility of getting lost when skiing on the mountain. Val Thorens which is located in the 3 Valleys in France is very easy to navigate around. It is at the end of the Belleville valley therefore it is a bowl shaped area. This makes most of the pistes end up near or in the resort. However it is always good to get to know the ski area. SkiGB.com have gathered the best piste maps for Val Thorens to help out. Click on the thumbnail pictures for an enlarged version.
Here are some interesting facts about the pistes of Val Thorens and the 3 Valleys.
- Vertical Drop: 1430m (from 3230-1800m)
- Val Thorens and Orelle: 140km of piste
- Belleville Valley: 300km of piste
- 3 Valleys: 600km of piste
- Most skiing is above: 2000m
- Amount of Snow canons: 2000 over the 3 valleys
- Val Thorens season: 20th November to 8th May (approx)
Val Thorens Piste Map
This map not only covers the Val Thorens resort but also the Belleville valley.