Every where you look on the internet at the moment is “Top 10 of 2013” and “Best buys of 2013”. Not one to miss out on jumping on the bandwagon we have jotted down our best bits of 2013:
- 2013 saw SkiGB hit the age of 10 years old, a big milestone and I think we are more surprised than anyone else. 🙂
- SkiGB is based in Val Thorens in the 3 valleys therefore a lot of our chit chat is about this area. Val Thorens picked up many awards including “The Best Ski Resort in the World”.
- We launched our new website. Completely responsive to all devices and actually changes what it displays to make it easier to use depending what device you are using.
- The 2012/13 season was one of the best in recent history, it was great!
So what now?
We have a huge amount planned for 2014 in fact a lot more than we managed in 2013, including:
- We are going to help you find your way around the pistes, not with a map but something very different!
- We will be expanding our area of the 3 Valleys, I won’t say where yet as it is a surprise!
- We will be launching at least 4 (maybe 5) new services.
We hope you all have a great New Year, we will see you in 2014!